Jul 17, 2008

London


Every now and then , I wake up with a certain mood , and I decide that this day I am going to miss a place , city or a person .

today I woke up with a cloudy mood , and what better place to match that mood than London , the capital of great Britain .
few years have passed since the last time I went to London , but the fogy smell remains in my nose .
The red buses driving away in the crowded streets , and the mixture of people with different costumes and colors crossing the streets , are all scenes trapped in my memory.
And I can still hear the sound of music from the huge theaters where , Shakespeare is brought to life every night . 
I leave you to imagine , remember , or dream of this beautiful city . 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to London, yet.

I have the same habit, only I compare certain scents with places I've been to or people I've met.

I wonder what London smells like...

Have a great weekend!

NAda said...

cece
Make ur trip next time to London , I am sure you'll love it =)