Jul 13, 2008

come to me my dear muse



when ever my season comes , and stimulated by the rain , sadness or by just a muse ,
I put on my ink pen ... and start swimming in the papers of my Note book ..

My best ideas are achieved when that lovely muse comes down to my window , enters through and enlightens the world for me ...

in those rare moments , I come to know the person I am ..
and my routine life suddenly starts coming together , and dancing on the rhythm of my soul ...

starting this blog is a desperate try from me to invite back the muse which left me long time ago . I thought maybe , only maybe , if I release words and ideas from that little Note book they are trapped in , my Muse may return ...

so bare with me a little , and lets get ready to be inspired .

2 comments:

Alawya said...

Great Job.
Dear you have a wonderful thoughts and very sweet ideas.
Keep up the Good work
Good Luck

NAda said...

thanx drop
and you are welcome here any time =)