Sep 18, 2014

The Happiness Project

So my wedding is in June , 8 months from now ? well being so busy with other "important stuff"I haven't been counting , and don't get me wrong I am supper excited about my wedding and my wedding dress , but I just haven't had time to sit with my self and organize my excitement 

 Last night I called my sister in low , who her wedding will be in March and she started talking to me about her dress and her shoes , and all those plans she made for her wedding 

So , I sat and I organized my excitement, and reached to a conclusion: Finding my dream wedding dress is one of the happiest and exciting moments in my life and it should be on top of my Happiness Project priorities 

So , I decided to make a Happiness document


Today's Happiness Picture


No comments: