Sep 17, 2014

My Happiness Project


 I have been looking at the cover of this book for so long until one day I decided to buy it!!l
 Because I tell my self I don't have time to read, or perhaps because I actually enjoy listening to  
! Audi-books, I got the audio version.

 Three minutes listening to the book and I was completely hooked by the idea and decided to start 
my own Happiness Project   

Though I told my self , I think I am going through one of the happiest phases in my life
,waking up everyday with a big smile thanking god for his many blessings 
But I still thought I could benefit from starting my happiness project while I am happy , to keep  happy and be even happier day by day .

   Tribute to my wonderful Fiance who once told me " I am the Happiest man on earth"l
and Today I say " I am the Happiest Girl on Earth"l and I plan to keep on that title 

No comments: