Dec 2, 2015

Pearls of Personal Wisdom

"A moment that changed my life forever"  

I was lost ... completely lost.. 
Anxiety level was sky high, I barely could sit still 
And my heart was pounding so hard I wished I could stop it for just a moment  

I did not know where I was going with my life nor how to stop the tornado in my head
Yet, from the out side I looked so calm ,I spoke so calmly and I smiled 

At that moment, I told my self I had two choices , either to think and act or let the tornado carry me away 
I remember my exacts location in the park, when I told him:

We are in this car together, 
some times I will panic and you will have to drive, other time you will be paralyzed with fear and I will drive.. 
we will sing together, laugh, cry and fight  
but no one is getting out of this car.. 
we ride together in life …. 

I couldn’t believe I said that, I waited few minutes.. to comprehend it myself… it made so much sense… 
I did not think about it … it just came out…
And It kept repeating it self in my mind after that 
It is interesting how we say something and it resonates with us for a long time 

The moment I understood what I said was the moment I felt in control of my tornado … It was not going to carry me away anymore..  

Love made sense … partnership made sense .. and my whole life after that made sense.. 


No comments: